Tree Removal, Trimming & Stump Grinding
- Tree is growing too close to the home and could be causing foundation problems
- Tree is blocking sunlight so that the other trees can not grow properly
- Tree is dead, dying or diseased and poses a threat to your home or property
Tree Trimming: Our crew at Jim Travis Tree Experts are tree trimming master arborists. We understand that your trees are an investment, and that's why our master arborists specialize in every aspect of a tree's health, targeting specific branches and limbs to increase the long-term and overall health of the tree.
Other reasons for tree trimming include:
- Removal of deadwood, damaged or diseased sections
- Increase safety of property and surroundings homes
- Clear utility lines and meet requirements of city codes
- Removal of obstructive limbs
- Insurance requirement compliance
- Increase sunlight for turf and improve overall aesthetics of your yard.
Stump Grinding: Stump grinding is the most effective way to get rid of unwanted tree stumps and surface roots.
Key benefits include:
- No hole to fill with new topsoil
- No-root to haul away
- Re-landscape with ease.